Dear parents of German school students,
We will have our annual Parent Meeting on April 27th in Room 209.
This is your chance to directly influence how the School is administered.
ALL parents are invited and your participation is greatly appreciated and required as you will vote for your board members.
In addition to the elections you will also have the opportunity to meet the Board members and the principal as well as:
- Learn more about our school
- Get information from our principal, Manja Benadjaoud, about classes and teachers
- Meet other parents
- Get tips on helping your child learn the German language (and have fun with it)
- Listen to our academic consultant, Claudia Windfuhr, talk about our curriculum
- Share your thoughts with the school staff, board members and other parents
- Understand the school’s organizational structure
- Learn about our exciting cultural and community events
- Discover what a great school we have
- Find out what you can do to make it even better
- Bring lots of questions
Date & Time: Saturday, April 27, 2019, 9:45 – noon
Location: Mercy High School , room 209
Everybody is invited!
I know that it may be difficult for parents in the Parent-Child groups to attend. We suggest that the other parent attends and then shares the information at home.
Refreshments will be served, so come and join this fun and informative meeting.
Interim GSSF President